Conveyor Belt Safety Systems - Rollerbrake
How does Rollerbrake™ work?
- RollerBrake™ transforms the conveyor roller into a braking device. Pioneered use of braked roller in stopping belt runaway and controlling belt snap.
- Brake is activated by friction of belt moving back-down the slope of incline on roll surface.
- Cylindrical rollers within device act directly on shaft and generating immediate stopping force.
- Zinc plated for corrosion protection.
- Rear lip seal to prevent ingress of moisture and dirt to brake and bearings.
- Manufactured to ISO 9000 quality standards.
How does Rollerbrake™ help you?
- Provides additional stopping power in the case of belt snap or holdback failure.
- Contributes to a safer working environment for miners.
- Radically reduces downtime by reducing damage to conveyor idler rolls and supporting structures.
- Provides reliable stopping for routine maintenance.
TIS is an Agent and distributer of the Rollerbrake™ product.